- Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? outside
- What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? blueberry cake doughnut
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? pierced ears…two in one and one in the other. I have had my belly button pierced twice but both are grown up now
- What is your favorite movie? The Notebook
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? my husband
- Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? Yep, a few. My maid of honor was my best friend from high school
- What is the last thing you ate? pink lady apple w/peanutbutter
- What did you want to be when you grew up? a mommy (how feminist of me 🙂 )
- Name three things that are close to you: water bottle, In Style mag (with the gorgeous ScarJo on the cover), Computer (obviously 🙂 )
- What was your best subject in school? English
- What is your favorite restaurant? East Side Cafe or Parkside
- Any hidden talents? no, I’m pretty much all out there
- What is your middle name? Anderson now (maiden name) but Elaine before I was married
- What is your favorite website? Cookinglight.com, Eatingwell.com, helathy lifestyle blogs
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? 7th grade (13?)
- Chocolate or vanilla? Is this even a question? Chocolate fo sho
- What is your favorite girl’s name? Favorite boy’s name? Girls: Cora Boy: Caden or Huston
- Favorite store? Banana Republic and Nordstrom for clothes and Target (it’s my kill time store)
- Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Athlete.
- Favorite food? sweet potato
- What are you wearing right now? camel colored pencil skirt, olive green floral blouse (that word sounds very grandma), a chunky gold cuff bracelet and my favorite bronze pumps
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs and cats both (I have both and can’t play favorites 🙂 )
- Did you graduate from college? A semester early
- What does your last text message say? thanks! (in reply to my congratulations text to my sister-in-law about her house offer)
- Do you have any nicknames? Hil, Lilhil and Tiny (from college), Angel and weasel (don’t ask – dad’s endearing terms)
1. Where could you spend hours and be happy?
2. What are your favorite baby names?
3. What is your favorite food?