Wish I could lay around all day…
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
We try to keep them closed at all times unless in use since we I (husband doesn’t claim him) have an emotionally disturbed cat (reference above pic) that likes to pee on stuff. Already TMI, huh 🙂
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No. I always bring my own. The hotel ones are often combos and I’ve never quite been able to wrap my head around how that works.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I HATE to feel confined. I make the bed tucking them in, but the first thing I do when it’s time to actually get in bed is to untuck them.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Um…neither isn’t an option? Ok, then bees
5. Do you have freckles?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Slow drivers or people who drive in the right lane of a highway where people are trying to get over to exit or get on. They are just driving along all in the way. Move to the middle if you aren’t exiting! Obviousy it’s an issue for me 🙂
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Plenty of times. We had field parties in high school and it was the only option (I’m from a small town 🙂 )
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
I often dance to my own singing or humming. Does that count? I call it music but most wouldn’t 🙂
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not anymore, but I did in my younger years
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes. Certain shades like pale pink or salmon. Hot pink is pushing it for me
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup. And fries in bbq. The husband thinks that’s backwards
12. What is your favorite food?
Type: Interior/fresh/real/baja-style Mexican (as opposed to queso covered Tex Mex
Item: Sweet potato or Mom’s pumpkin pie
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Father of the Bride, The Notebook, Top Gun, The Holiday, Sex and the City (the movie and every single episode)
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but I love me some thin mints
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I would if it was tastefully done with no parts actually showing. Positioning and the photographer/magazine/cause would be the deciding factor
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I can swipe my card at Jiffy Lube. Sorry, that sounded very spoiled Alicia Silverstone in Clueless. Eww! 🙂
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
18. Ever ran out of gas?
Not yet. Crossing my fingers
19. Are you lazy?
Resounding No. I have to be busy, though I’m learning to relax more
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
My favorite costume was a ladybug my mom made for me. Fluffy red material made into a big round suit with black spots, black leggings underneath, and a black beanie with antennas
21. How many languages can you speak?
Sadly just the one. Learning one or two more is on the bucket list.
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Letterman. I actually quite dislike Leno
23. Do you sing in the car?
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Not sure what that is. Always open to trying new things, though
25. First concert?
Something country, which is funny since I rarely listen to country anymore. Still love the classic stuff, though